HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 04:57:34 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Perry!  (Read 3005 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 20, 2016, 06:51:40 PM »

I know it's probably the last thing your thinking about right now but try to have a Happy Birthday anyway!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 08:29:41 PM »

Cool
Thank you. Yeah, wonderful way to celebrate with the young one being in the hospital, but things are looking up (99.999% sure it is that Large B-Cell Lymphoma so the treatment should work just fine. So far eveyone that has done this treatment (well 98% of them) have had no recurrence after 10 years and even 15 years for some that are still around (some of the test people have died from other stuff not associated ... or so we were told)

At least for my birthday I get to walk out of the hospital and go get my favorite meal (as cold as that may sound ... Yes, I am confident my daughter will be fine !!!!) but for her birthday she will go in for her third treatment and be in the hospital for another 5 days afterwards. I would gladly switch with her of course.

but no sad faces !!! All is and will be fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 02:39:47 AM »

Excellent to hear, and most happy to wish you glad tidings and a happy birthday, Perry!

Jimmy T since 2001
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 03:52:15 PM »

Happy to hear the good news and happy birthday, Perry.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 07:44:33 PM »

Thanks guys.
Yep older. Older than ... yeah, old
 Angry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 02:41:34 AM »

Happy belated birthday wishes!  Us old guys gotta stick together.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 11:50:07 AM »

AMEN.

Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS