HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:01:11 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And then, this  (Read 13204 times)
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 02:32:32 AM »

i hope she has a great time and doesn't worry her daddy enough to drive him insane (cause, you know...that's what I would do  Grin)

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 02:50:45 PM »

Grin Cheesy

Yep, I would as well and THAT is what scares me.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 04:00:46 PM »

I thought you were already insane?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

(Just kidding my friend)

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2017, 05:50:02 PM »

The little dude...is A-ok.

Got teething issues every few weeks, but that at least is crankiness, fussiness, and exhausted pain. But he's doing great, learning, adapting, working his way to independent walking.

Of course, the wife is nearly at her 3rd sinus infection this year, thanks alot WI for the high tree pollen count this last week!!

But things are well, and as always, wishing the 'ptsteelers' family crew all the best!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2017, 06:06:43 PM »

I thought you were already insane?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

(Just kidding my friend)

Well sure, but there are different levels.  Cheesy

The little dude...is A-ok.

Damn, I am sure glad to hear it.
Hope the Mrs. starts to feel better soon too. It is started to get nice, don't want her inside for all of it. Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2017, 12:22:41 AM »

Of course, the wife is nearly at her 3rd sinus infection this year, thanks alot WI for the high tree pollen count this last week!!

i am currently feeling your wife's pain.  i was so congested this morning that i literally could not breath through my nose.  it was like i had 2 peanut m&ms stuffed up my nose. 

oh and BTW....12 hour Afrin lies.  9 hours after my dose, it is already almost completely closed off again.  ugh.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 09:44:30 PM »

6-6-2017

A very happy day.

My youngest daughter is now "In remission"

Thanks so much for the kind words and everything, Realm. Especially ... well you know who you are!!!
 Smiley

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 11:44:46 PM »

Great news Perry! Congrats!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2017, 01:56:01 AM »

that whooshing sound you hear is my sigh of relief.  so glad for you Perry. Grin

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2017, 02:17:20 AM »

Wonderful news!!! So very happy to hear!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2017, 09:57:34 AM »

Thanks guys, yes, one heck of a year.
329 days from discovery to deceleration of remission
(numbers provided by daughter) Cheesy

Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2017, 08:40:37 PM »

Wonderful to hear that she is doing well!  When I returned, I went through some of the threads from the past year and saw this.  Wasn't sure how to reply, but seeing the happy news today has made it a lot easier!  Smiley

I went through this with my little sister who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer back in 2004.  She's been doing well ever since, but I can remember how difficult it was for all of us that first year.

I will change my avatar to honor your daughter's triumphant news.  Best wishes as always my friend, to you, your daughter, and your family.

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 09:21:54 PM »

Well thank you, sir. And good job. You posted (by accident, luck or knowledge Cheesy), the correct color ribbon for the cancer my daughter had.  Grin That neon green was on my wrists for over 300 days!!
Cheesy

Did your sister also have a Lymphoma? (excuse my ignorance about ovarian types that it could be)

Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2017, 09:36:33 PM »

Did your sister also have a Lymphoma? (excuse my ignorance about ovarian types that it could be)

No, she just had primary ovarian cancer, no metastases.  I still wear the teal bracelet for her every November.  Smiley

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2017, 01:23:20 AM »

Cool

Hell yeah!  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS