HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:51:43 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS - REBIRTH  (Read 35290 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2018, 07:14:49 PM »

This book is...fizzling a bit for me. I can't put my finger on why, however, and that bugs me more than how I feel towards the actual product.  Huh Huh Huh

I'm right there with you Jimmy.  It might be that without the Sinestro Corps in the story to spice things up it's getting blah?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2018, 08:55:49 PM »

Just got through a few issues.

I think the problem is that Vendetti is taking 6 issues to tell 3 issue stories. Talk about padding!

Just ... Think I am off again for awhile, but man, I may come back if
the Darkstars are not only coming back but are worked in more and more starting next arc. Once again, I was out of comics when they were around and I know nothing really about them other than they looked kinda cool back then. And they still do here.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS