HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 07:14:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy Hero Realm Fathers Day  (Read 3070 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 19, 2016, 11:54:59 AM »

Hope all you fathers have/had a great Fathers day.

My Father's Day present was yesterday when my youngest moved back out of the house again and is back on her own.

Happy Fathers day to me.  Cheesy Cheesy

I know most of you have the opposite feeling  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, but man I tell ya what ... come back when they are over 20, staying with you and you can't run around in your underwear like you are use to because the house was kid free for years.
 Cheesy
 Cheesy
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 12:40:56 PM »

HA! Not quite there yet, Perry!

Happy Father's Day to all you fellows out there! Smiley

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 05:09:08 PM »

Happy Father's day to everyone!  Just realized this is Jimmy's first now that he has a new born and Perry just kicked his youngest to the curb.   Cheesy   What a wide range we have here.

My nine year old brought be breakfast in bed and this great card (which will make Jimmy jealous).   Grin

And yes - the music is coming from the card.   Grin
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:10:55 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 07:07:50 PM »

That is the best!!!!   Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 08:33:43 PM »

Grin
Awesome !!

♫ dunda-duh ♪ dundundunda-dah ♪ ♫

And yes, Jeff GETS a card and I GAVE notice -

Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 09:57:15 PM »

Just got back from the X-Men movie.  Hannah took me for Father's Day........using my debit card.   Cheesy

It is good to be a Dad.  Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 09:58:00 PM »

Grin
Awesome !!

♫ dunda-duh ♪ dundundunda-dah ♪ ♫

And yes, Jeff GETS a card and I GAVE notice -

Cheesy Cheesy

That is AWESOME.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS