HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:51:27 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You must watch  (Read 2139 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 11, 2016, 11:27:15 AM »

The People vs O.J. Simpson marathon start at 2:00 PM (eastern time) today and if you have not seen it, I implore you to set your DVR and record this 10 episode series. Yes, it is about a person that I personally desire to see as little as possible, but I am telling you now, as someone that fumed at and cursed the prosecuting attorneys waaaay back when this was being aired on television the first time, it may just change your outlook. Not on the man or the crime he got away with, but on the team that let him get away with it.

Seriously, watch this if for nothing else to get a little back-ground into some things you may not have known, because while yes this is a television show and those have a habit of twisting and turning facts for dramatic effect (or just in error), I have heard very little "complaints" or voices saying they got this or that wrong while depicting this story. No, I am not saying it is 100% truth, but there is enough there, inside this show, that ... let's just say again, you may think differently ... about the lawyers, not O.J .... and more specifically, the prosecuting team, after you watch it and get a little more idea of what was going on and what mistakes they made ... and didn't make, but was forced on them.

I already sent a text to everyone I know, as I just now saw it was being re-aired, as I think it is that good and that worthy of being seen. Marsha Clark will never be the same to me. It was/is an amazing, insightful look inside.

I hope you watch it.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS