HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:03:37 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Top of the Stack June 8, 2016  (Read 3024 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 07, 2016, 06:16:19 PM »

Another easy SotS for this week as Rebirth is still the talk of the town. I try and limit my top of the stack, the comics I am most excited for, to only 3 comics ... mostly  Cheesy and as there are essentially five DC Rebirth titles this week (counting the new Action and Detective) I have to leave off two. This is not a shot at the ones that are left off, but again, I just want to try and make a limit of three comics here for TotS!!!!

So, all that bull said, my TotS for this week, in order, are:

Rebirth: Wonder Woman #1 - Rucka back on W.W? This is a no-brainer. Easily my most desired read this week
Rebirth: Flash #1 - Got to see if Williamson can bring his goods to this character. The art may make or break this
Rebirth: Aquaman #1 - Hopefully Abnett hits a good book here. I still have to read his Dark Horse Predator/Prometheus/Alien book that is almost half way done as well, but so far ... let's just say it has been awhile since Abnett made me jump at a title just because I saw his name.
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 06:31:49 PM »

Jinx!  I owe you a coke.

Rebirth: Wonder Woman #1
Rebirth: Flash #1
Rebirth: Aquaman #1

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 07:02:39 PM »

I think that is gonna be the way it is for a few months  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 02:45:56 AM »

I'll throw in a fourth just to be a little different.

Micronauts 1

Digital price finally dropped so I snagged it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 10:16:57 AM »

I'll throw in a fourth just to be a little different.

Micronauts 1

Digital price finally dropped so I snagged it.

Sweet. Can't wait for your thoughts. I still have issue #2 to read. Sometime this month  Cheesy

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 02:56:05 AM »

I so want an uninterrupted hour to read Hellboy Vol 1 Engine of Destruction. I hope I fall in love with it!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS