HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 10:28:17 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - June 1, 2016  (Read 3702 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 01, 2016, 06:41:42 PM »

Building up for next month's shipment from DCBS...      
Justice League #50      
Black Science TP Vol 04 Godworld       
Ninjak TP Vol 03 Operation Deadside      

Added to Marvel Unlimited Library (released Monday, May 30)      
Chewbacca #4      
Darth Vader #13      
Guardians of the Galaxy #2      
Hail Hydra #4      
Howling Commando's of S.H.I.E.L.D. #2      
Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur #1      

Purchased today from Comixology:      
Batman #51
Batman #52
Batman: Rebirth  #1      
Green Arrow: Rebirth  #1      
Green Lanterns Rebirth  #1      
Superman: Rebirth  #1      
ROM #0: FCBD Special (Free)      

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 06:59:43 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 08:32:53 PM »

I wish that Chewbacca mini would have been better, but I damn sure wish ROM was better. Or hell, at least readable. It was not. Well worth the money though... maybe.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 09:06:19 PM »

I figured since it was free I'd go ahead and check it out.  I'm not expecting much as I remembered what you had said about it earlier.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 02:04:31 AM »

Comixology sent me a coupon for $5 off of $15 worth of Image comics.  I had these in my Wish List so I took advantage of the offer and also purchased these:

East of West #25
East Of West #26
Invincible #127
Invincible #128
Low #13
Sex Criminals #15
Dream Police #1

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 01:27:29 PM »

I was just looking at Dream Police. I am missing me some JMS and I know (I think) you have read it ... worth the time?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 05:35:03 PM »

I haven't read it yet. I think you had talked me out of it because you thought it was a reprint. Or maybe it was just that I was saving money .

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 05:42:56 PM »

Cheesy
DOH  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS