HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 06:23:52 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My X reading  (Read 13829 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 04:28:09 PM »

Well that IS good news.  I haven't got to Uncanny X-Men yet in MU.  Maybe I'll bump them up my list of reading.

I'll withhold judgement on Blue and Gold until I read them.  I am VERY encouraged to hear we're going back to stories that mean something and battles with bad guys.  Fingers crossed!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2016, 04:42:38 PM »

Fingers crossed!

Mine as well, partner. Mine. As. Well.
 Smiley

Hoping they (and every Marvel team) can go at least 6 months without fighting, battling, killing or maiming another hero and get back to fighting the guys and gals and aliens they are suppose to fight. I think that (and a host of other reasons  Cheesy) is why DC is so much better, company wide, right now. The "Heroes" are fighting the "Villains" and not each other. Marvel has had years now of events and and cross-overs that keep pitting hero against hero.

Now I don't mean we can't have a little team infighting now and then, that creates great tension and realism, but having an argument is a tad different than trying to kill or lock each other up ... especially for shit they HAVE NOT DONE !!!
 Angry Angry Angry

Look, its cool to talk about who would win in a fight, hero A or hero B, but what's good and fun for forums and phone apps should not be a comic hero company norm. Let's stop publishing that shit for awhile, can we? Iron Man's greatest villain of the decade should not be, never be Carol "Captain Marvel" Danvers.
 Angry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2017, 09:44:42 PM »

Well as James Robinson didn't last long on Cable, it looks like I will be back on when they start their fantastically accurate Legacy numbering  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy with Cable #150

I see where Ed Brisson will be writing this and I have absolutely loved what he has done with Iron Fist recently and his Bullseye mini was also very well done. I am once again, for the last time ... I hope, gonna try diving into Cable.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS