HR Boards
March 28, 2017, 06:51:37 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DARK SOULS  (Read 126 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 27, 2016, 03:46:51 AM »

So Titan comics has put out a new series based on the Dark Souls game and it is called ... well... you know  Grin

I read issue #1 (the Byrne way) and it wasn't half bad. Nothing I would buy as I am full thank you very much, but certainly something I may try to stay up with. The painted art looked like a good fit (though slightly too bright fro my taste with this being an RPG / D&D type comic) but still better than I thought it would be.

The story is not one that follows the game, it seems, as this starts off with a female lead (but I suppose you could start the game that way as well ... I am an idiot ...  Grin)

But yeah, if you are heavily into knights and dragons or Dark Souls (which I will play someday) then give this a try. While it may not be the best book, it was certainly better than a lot of the others I have seen.

7 outta 10 Swords of the Charrilk (I have no idea ... it just sounded role-playee)
Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS