HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:52:32 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TOP OF THE STACK 4/27/16  (Read 8210 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2016, 01:59:32 PM »

Percy gets to stay on GA, so I see his story continuing as usual.

Venditta stays on GL, so I think his story will lead into post-Rebirth.

So do you think Percy's story really will continue or will it be a new beginning or new arc? I'm not trying to be a smarty pants  Grin it is just that you used that verbiage "continue..." with Percy while saying that Venditti's "will lead into..." so I want to be sure. Not that I will grab it  Smiley, but wondering if DC is allowing stories to continue into Rebirth or if they must start over anew.

Working my way through East of West Tpb Vol 5.  Really good story arc is in this one.

Damn, yeah, I need to get back to this. I read up to ... I have no idea actually. issue 18 ... 21? The part where ...
the girl Xiolin (?) ... Xionix (?) something like, Death's wife I think, battled her ... sister? I think. And hell, I kinda remember something past that with an arena scene with the trio ... or ... so yeah, I'm not sure.  Cheesy
(Man I really need to get back to that book and get a refresh prior)
 Cheesy Cheesy

But even that was great stuff.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2016, 04:09:07 PM »

I'm up to issue 23 and yeah, the stuff with the wife is really good in this volume.

Great battle sequence in her birthday suit.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS