HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:00:05 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: a little PC help from the youngsters  (Read 4020 times)
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« on: April 20, 2016, 11:23:05 PM »

ok, i want to buy something for my wife which may or may not be sleazy and/or kinky (i wont give too much info  Grin) but i don't want to really use my credit card on the website.  i have heard about using pincodes from a website called pincodereseller.com.  do any of you know if this is a legit thing? 

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 02:55:31 AM »

I will ask my daughter tomorrow morning. She is normally up on those kinda things (no guarantees of course)  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 01:26:06 PM »

Okay, asked her and she says she has never heard of it, but that you should use an online review site to check it out first.

I did the lookin' and HERE is Norton's version. Just type in the site and get the review or safe level

Hope it helps

EDIT - I couldn't resist and looked up that site. I would avoid as it has no reviews or remarks what-so-ever. That is kinda scary, to me, but good luck if you decide to use it.
 Smiley

EDIT 2 - Okay, I also found THIS, so if you don't like Norton (their number one) you can try the other three. I am now done, sir.
 Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:30:49 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 08:01:17 PM »

thanks perry!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 04:22:29 PM »

You bet, my man. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful than that

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS