HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:55:33 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trimmed down the library.  (Read 3240 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 05, 2016, 12:46:11 AM »

It bacame obvious to me today that I had way too many titles in my library and so was stuck in 2014.  I hadn't even caught up enough to read Axis.  So with everything getting reset because of Secret Wars, I decided to pair down all the old stuff to the few titles I REALLY wanted to read when I did the switch to MU.  I kept All New X-Men, Magneto, She-Hulk, Axis crossover, Black Vortex crossover, Angelica, All the Star Wars stuff, and Thor. Hopefully that will be easier to get through and I can be caught up to what is released each week.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 02:55:43 AM »

Thor-Just great. Only title I've been keeping up with regularly.

All New X-men-I actually enjoyed reading. However, I think it's somewhere around issue 33 (or whenever Black Vortex crossed over/happened) that the title just became a wheel spinning in deep mud and not worth the time of day, IMHO.

Magneto-good up to the point it started to lead into Secret Wars.

Axis-read it. Get your own opinion. I'll stay mum on this one. Wink

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS