HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:39:53 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All New Marvel  (Read 4310 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 26, 2016, 04:02:29 AM »

So has the all new Marvel stuff started hitting the MU yet?

Comic talk here has about died so hoping that may help things. Ha  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 04:49:55 AM »

Nope! Still all Secret Wars stuff. I think SW...5 only just came out. 2 weeks ago. Some of the tie-ins have hit issue 4, mostly 3's, but that's it. Delays, delays, delays.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 10:26:27 AM »

Delays, delays, delays.

Maybe they are making MU as much like print as possible  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 04:12:58 PM »

Sorry guys - I have just been swamped at work and home and haven't been reading as much as I need to, let alone posting about them.   Sad

In fact, I haven't even opened up my box of comics that arrived last week.  This weekend is a little less hectic so hopefully I can make up for lost time.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 04:25:56 PM »

Sorry guys - I have just been swamped at work and home and haven't been reading as much as I need to, let alone posting about them.   Sad

In fact, I haven't even opened up my box of comics that arrived last week.  This weekend is a little less hectic so hopefully I can make up for lost time.

HA, I just posted about this very thing ... in a round about way  Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS