HR Boards
November 22, 2017, 06:28:20 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hero Realm now
officially 475 members
strong!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Agent Carter Sn 2  (Read 753 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: February 17, 2016, 05:05:10 AM »

I've watched the first ep, plus a half hour of the second ep (From that same night) only! I'm so behind....

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 03:50:13 PM »

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD

I still haven't watched an ep since! I've got 14 hours of tv to watch! Sheesh!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 06:18:14 PM »

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD

I still haven't watched an ep since! I've got 14 hours of tv to watch! Sheesh!!

I feel your pain, though I did just get through this today. It was an okay run. Some parts better than the first season, some not as strong though I think as a whole it did well. I hear it may not be back for season 3, and that would be a shame, but they ended this well enough where it isn't really needed either.

I will miss Jarvis more than Carter I think.  Grin
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 12:17:18 PM »

I still have this on the DVR.  Only watched the first episode.  Hard to get motivated to go back to it since it's officially cancelled now.   Angry

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 05:57:52 PM »

It's still a good show and having or not having another season does nothing to ruin this past one.  It didn't end on a cliffhanger or anything. It ended like season one. A complete story Wink

EDIT - Of course I also see where they have also decided not to run with Most Wanted as well (The Mockingbird show). Hope to see them back on Agents now, but who knows.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 02:01:56 AM by Perry » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS