HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:11:58 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DEADPOOL!!  (Read 9478 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: February 17, 2016, 04:07:19 AM »

Heh. Really cool. I really enjoyed it.  Cool

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 07:49:54 PM »

Finally getting to see this today.  Wife is at sewing lessons and kiddo is at grandmas!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 04:11:30 PM »

'bout time! Super fun. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 10:51:40 PM »

Loved it.  I laughed all the way I through it.  And I loved the after credit scene!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:10:35 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 07:07:51 PM »

Finally saw this today.

Man, what a great flick!!!

The fourth wall/real world stuff was fantastic. Professor X? Which one, Stewart or McAvoy?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great movie!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 12:27:20 PM »

Just watched this again last night with the wife.  Man, I love this movie.   Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 08:38:25 PM »

Waiting for it to hit HBO or Showtime or ... no, actually, just those two as I stopped all my other movie channels. Is it on their yet, or ... let me guess, is it on Cinemax or Starz?
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 03:12:41 AM »

I bought it on iTunes through my Apple TV.  It's one you'll want to own.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 05:33:08 AM »

I bought it on iTunes through my Apple TV.  It's one you'll want to own.

Ahhhh, not an option for me as I don't do Apple. Plus as much of a fan that I am ... and I do want to see it again, I'm not much of a movie owner. Once Blu-Ray hit I was out. Told myself I am not buying all my movies again, for a third time. I already replaced them all from VHS to DVD, not doing it again. No more buying movies for me.
 Grin
Digital is a nice option though.  Smiley

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 04:32:45 PM »

Yeah I only buy digital.  Occasionally we'll get kids titles in DVD so Hannah can watch them in the play room but generally, I don't have any place to keep DVD's anymore.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 04:46:49 PM »

Yeah I only buy digital.  Occasionally we'll get kids titles in DVD so Hannah can watch them in the play room but generally, I don't have any place to keep DVD's anymore.

I hear ya !!! Much like our beloved floppies, they are relatively small, yet when you get going ... holy cow  Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2016, 12:41:04 AM »

Yay, Deadpool comes to HBO this Saturday. Now the wife can see it. Yes, I can force this AND Luke Cage on her on the same week-end? Oh the Comic Gods are sneaky little imps, are they not?
 Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 03:46:21 PM »

Had an awesome movie night with the wife yesterday. Watched what I call the "Marriage Matinee"  Grin

Purely circumstantial, but funny nonetheless, but on the day it was announced that Ryan Reynolds and his wife, the lovely Blake Lively, are now expecting their second child, we watched both of their most current movies.

First we hit up Redbox and watched Blake Lively in the short but extremely well done (and perhaps the best "Shark!" movie since Jaws) THE SHALLOWS. Now that ended at 7:50 PM, which gave us our popcorn and snack break just in time to watch the HBO 8:00 premiere of her husband's fantastic movie, DEADPOOL

I had seen them both, but this was her first time with each, but she had a blast with both movies. Though the wife did say about 20 minutes into Deadpool -
"That is exactly how you act when we go to out! So damn embarrassing ... that is why we are home watching movies right now"
 Cheesy Cheesy

Great movie night. Although I think I gained back 5 pounds eating all those snacks we had 
Grin

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 12:09:58 PM »

HA! Great date night!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 01:00:44 PM »

We found a service (Vidangel) that will filter out profanity and nude scenes from the movies you stream so you can watch them with your kiddos.  Deadpool is one of the movies on their list.  I'm tempted to watch it filtered just to see if it turns  it into a 10 minute movie.   Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS