HR Boards
March 25, 2019, 03:22:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw premieres in theaters August 2,
 2019!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Legos?  (Read 778 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 16, 2016, 08:24:03 AM »

Hey guys, well my youngest daughter is coming back home for a few months (Broke up with the guy she's been seeing for about 4 years, and I really, really like the kid, but I'm not his girlfriend so ...  Cheesy). However, after she leaves this time... and she will be leaving ...  Angry       Grin  Cheesy we are going to open up her room up for a spare room/union office/playtable.

Well, after seeing the latest Death Star Lego vid below ...

CRAZY, RIGHT???

Well, my dumb ass is thinking about doing something with comics in the same, less advanced fashion  Cheesy. Soooo ...

Does anyone here have any old Lego's they are not using and not going to use for themselves or for your kids that they want to rid themselves of? I certainly understand if it is a "no", as those things aren't cheap but I am willing to place a a little green into your wallet, but not trying to break myself either. I'm just trying to build up some bricks for whatever they may be used for later down the line. Thanks regardless, but do look at the viseo posted here. It is incredible.
 Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS