HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:59:00 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - February 5, 2016  (Read 2609 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 05, 2016, 04:08:02 PM »

Just realized I forgot to start this weeks thread.  Definitely seeing a drop in titles after moving to digital and trades.

February 3rd      
Sidekick TP Vol 02 (MR)      
Velvet #13 (MR)      

January 27th      
Grayson #16      
Book of Death Fall of The Valiant Universe TP      
Rasputin TP Vol 02      

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 05:15:59 PM »

If DC is smart and locking down Tom King the way they should be trying to do, I will be sad to see him leave Vision for one (Just can't describe the love I have for that strange title) ... but two, I hear he may be leaving Grayson.  Angry Angry Undecided
Hoping that just means King is coming over to Nightwing, but we will see.

You gonna stick with trades/digital once DC relaunches, Jeff?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 07:10:16 PM »

You gonna stick with trades/digital once DC relaunches, Jeff?

I think so.  Relaunch is a good place to do that.  I'd go digital with DC since I can't keep up with their trade releases.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS