HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:10:05 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kyle and Carol ?  (Read 3974 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 31, 2016, 04:21:11 PM »

So I am watching one of these "comic update" type videos and the guy is talking about how Carol Ferris is sitting and Kyle Rayner comes up to her and ... romantic shit ... and ... they are in love?

Damn, dude. This is as bad as Johnny Storm moving in on Medusa. Just wrong.

When did this take place? I mean ... what the what?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 02:31:07 PM »

Wow.  That makes NO sense whatsoever.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 04:13:36 PM »

It was a time in GL:Corps, after Carol became Queen Sapphire, or whatever. Her and Hal had split again, or he had taken off with Sinestro to find the Indigo tribe, and her and Kyle had been working together for a while. Seemed more like 'love under stress' than a great relationship, from what I recall.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 06:07:27 PM »

Well first of all, thanks for the recap/update.  Cool Secondly, ewwwww.

I hate stories like that where just because two people are working together they MUST get together. I know it goes deeper than that, but ... yeah ... no. Carol and Hal Damn it!!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS