HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:45:07 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Magicians  (Read 2511 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 11, 2016, 06:26:53 PM »

I already have my DVR set to record this when it airs on Sy-Fy (man I still cringe at that spelling), but they have dropped the first episode on you-tube fro all to see.

It is combination Harry Potter / Chronicles of Narnia from what I can tell in the first 14 minutes of viewing with an older, yet still young, flare.

Give it a look or set your DVR

The Magiacians

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 12:49:27 PM »

Well the vid is down now and I don't feel like reposting it, but anyone watching this show? Kinda good actually. But then again maybe, like Superman, I am not the best against magic so ...
 Cheesy

Between this and that show The Expanse (which is very Babylon 5 without the aliens ... yes I know that seems odd  Cheesy) the Sci-Fi channel (or that ridiculous Sy-Fy rather) are putting out some good stuff right about now.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS