HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:04:17 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "What I read this week..."  (Read 44630 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2016, 01:24:24 AM »

I tried Secret Idnenties but didn't like it.  I don't remember why though. I might pick it up in digital and give it a 2nd chance.

I also have Long Halloween in my ComiXology library.  I'll bump it up on the list to read and maybe we can chat about it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2016, 02:50:09 PM »

I tried Secret Idnenties but didn't like it.  I don't remember why though. I might pick it up in digital and give it a 2nd chance.

Maybe the co-writer aspect just didn't hit enough for ya or it just wasn't a book for you
 Smiley
It happens.

I also have Long Halloween in my ComiXology library.  I'll bump it up on the list to read and maybe we can chat about it.

Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2016, 05:21:38 PM »

I tried Secret Idnenties but didn't like it.  I don't remember why though. I might pick it up in digital and give it a 2nd chance.

Maybe the co-writer aspect just didn't hit enough for ya or it just wasn't a book for you
 Smiley
It happens.

I went back through my old posts and see that it hit at the same time I was switching over to MU and cutting down my pull list.  I dropped it after only reading the preview in Walking Dead.  I'm betting it was just a victim of my cost cutting.  I'll definitely give it a 2nd chance since I like most everything Jay does.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2016, 09:54:32 PM »

I got comics after a month!!!

Green Lantern 48 (I missed it before), 50 & 51
Green Arrow 50 & 51
Aquaman 50
Huck 5
Deathstroke 16
Sinestro 21
Cyborg 5 (missed this one before too)
Lois & Clark 6
Black Canary 9
Martian Manhunter 10
Justice League 3001 10

At some point, I'll get to read them!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS