HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:25:21 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tim Drake Question  (Read 8145 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 02, 2016, 02:35:48 PM »

Just started to think about something while reading Robin War ... didn't Tim Drake take over
the "Batman Beyond" role from Terry McGinnis at the end of one of the DC events? If so, how is he currently flying around with the Robins? Was that only for a brief time or is "time the main reason this is happening?

Any help?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 03:02:31 PM »

Yeah, I wondered that too.

So...I don't know!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 04:10:22 PM »

DOH!!!

Well thanks anyway, sir.  Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 04:28:42 PM »

Future's End took place 5 years from now- in the future.  That's the Tim Drake that took over the Batman Beyond role and then traveled further into the future. That's why Red Robin is still here; it hasn't happened yet.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 03:19:32 AM »

Ahhh, okay. So now we are just left with the "how long is five years" in the DCU ... again  Angry

Thanks, Jeff.

Of course if they Threeboot DC, all that may be wiped away ... so here's hoping.  Grin

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 02:33:19 PM »

The last issue of Teen Titans (#24) made it seem as if he died. I haven't read this series so I don't know the details.
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 09:14:33 PM »

Anyone know?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 10:24:35 PM »

Anyone know?

You need to read Detective Comics #939 and 940 for that answer.  For those of us who have read those the answer to your question is "Yes! We know!"  and it's a doozy.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 11:07:38 PM »

Yep. I know!  Grin

I will tell ya if you don't want to get Detective Comics #940, but I really think you should pick that up instead.  Smiley

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 11:24:23 PM »

Yep. I know!  Grin

I will tell ya if you don't want to get Detective Comics #940, but I really think you should pick that up instead.  Smiley

I agree!

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 07:09:25 PM »

Oh, I found a copy of issue #940 and want to know about the other two cells.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 01:49:55 AM »

Oh, I found a copy of issue #940 and want to know about the other two cells.

We saw one cell was filled already by ... Oh, I forgot ... and it was shown in ... Oh, I forgot that as well.  Cheesy Was it Rebirth or the Death of Superman we first saw the cell?  The one before Tim. I can't tell, obviously.
 Angry Angry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS