HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:18:27 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rumors...  (Read 3785 times)
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« on: October 15, 2015, 02:59:45 PM »

of MoonKnight either coming to Netflix or big screen...personally i want to see netflix so they can really dig into his somewhat crazy character.  While the new book hasnt hit yet so i have no idea if its good or not (buying it anyway Smiley ) i think the premise would be a great beginning to a netflix series.  start out with a close up of his face as he tells his story of how he became the Moonknight...have this go on for an ep or two before the big reveal in episode two or three that he is telling this to a shrink and he is in a straight jacket in a padded cell.  this gives the illusion that it might all be in his head and run from there as it is eventually revealed all real.  Certainly something that has never is rarely been done on televison and would have a very different feel and impact.

This just in http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/rumor-fox-marvel-made-a-trade-fantastic-four-may-join-mcu-in-2020
Fox & Marvel Made A Trade, Fantastic Four May Join MCU In 2020
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 03:17:03 PM by Wringer » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 03:38:54 PM »

This just in http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/rumor-fox-marvel-made-a-trade-fantastic-four-may-join-mcu-in-2020

Finally!!  If this holds up to be true it will be about time.  My fear though is that the FF has already been so tainted that another reboot will be met with lackluster attendance.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 03:55:24 PM »

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 04:55:34 PM »

Finally!!  If this holds up to be true it will be about time.  My fear though is that the FF has already been so tainted that another reboot will be met with lackluster attendance.

if speculation is correct we wont see a new film for another 5yrs (2020) so that might be enough time.  i would probably rehash the origin during opening credits and then have the team, fully formed, pop out of some portal in Avengers mansion where they are greeted by Tony/team with a welcome home.  old school/rivals thing between the science bros to connect them to the CMU then off to the Baxter building where they have to reopen and dust off the place as its been empty for years.  during cleanup you have friendly/family oriented banter that shows the affection/connection of the characters.  reed turns on some big machine and we get Warning sirens/flashing lights for some kind of cosmic danger (Skrulls) and off they go...adventure ensues
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS