HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:15:22 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Favorite horror game  (Read 4562 times)
krono0666
HR Vigilante

« on: September 29, 2015, 03:18:42 AM »

Hey, all...

I'm trying to gather some information for an article I'm trying to write.  Do you guys have a particular favorite horror game?  If so, what is it and why?  If there was a particular moment that sticks in your mind, that would be great too.

For me, I think it's the first Resident Evil game.  There was something so amazing about seeing the very first zombie in the game.  That slow turn of the zombie's blood covered face... so chilling.  But as much as I loved the original version, it was the improved Gamecube version (and HD remake) that did it for me.

So what are your favorite horror/scary games?

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 03:36:13 AM »

I will get back on this tomorrow, but I love them, but I hate them ...  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 03:52:36 AM »

On the gamecube it was Eternal Darkness Sanitys Requiem. You would go mad in a xthulu esque environment through different periods of history.loved it and actually jumped in my chair playing this game in the dead of night! What an unheralded game!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS