HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 09:36:28 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Heroes Reborn  (Read 6839 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 25, 2015, 04:34:35 AM »

Anyone else watch the premiere tonight?  I liked it a lot.  Felt more like that 1st season of Heroes and even had an unexpected shock in the first hour.

As long as it doesn't drag out the mystery with no answers I'm in.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 10:32:02 AM »

Got it recorded. Told the wife I'm giving it 15 minutes to grab me or else I'm gone. She said she is only giving it 5. I hope it started strong.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 01:21:31 PM »

I skipped it . I didnt bother with the last 2 seasons and I figured why bother.

Jimmy T since 2001
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 03:45:03 PM »

i thought it was a pretty good start.

my kids and i rewatched the original show over the summer and it really wasnt as bad as i remember the later seasons being so i was pretty excited for "Reborn"

hopefully it keeps up the momentum...i'm in for the foreseeable future.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 05:10:26 PM »

Give the premiere a shot Jimmy.  I think you might like it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 04:32:22 AM »

I need to block off 2 hours to watch this thing.  Looking forward to it though.

I've been enjoying some of these new fall shows so far.....Blindspot and Minority Report namely.... Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 02:10:33 PM »

I didn't see that death coming.  Still good and I like the story on this.  Especially HRG.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 01:02:06 PM »

Whoops. Still haven't watched it. Although, a big Zachary Levi fan, so I may binge the current episodes out there on hulu.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 02:54:59 PM »

Watched the first episode. It's ... okay ... better than the last season (that I had to stop watching), but not quite as strong as the original good stuff
 Grin

Still gonna hang in there as it did show promise and, like Jimmy, I am looking forward to "Chuck" coming on board.
  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 12:50:07 PM »

Finally got to episode 3 when I heard this was canceled. Stopping now as there is no need, of course  Grin

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 03:49:56 AM »

i havent watched any of it yet but i have all episodes on DVR.  i thought i read where they reached a conclusion.  truth?  or did it end on a cliffhanger?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 12:18:59 PM »

i havent watched any of it yet but i have all episodes on DVR.  i thought i read where they reached a conclusion.  truth?  or did it end on a cliffhanger?

Hoping someone can answer as I have no idea. Like I said I stopped after the 3rd or maybe 4th episode this time around. I was still struggling to catch up anyway as I never watched season 2.5 or 3 or whatever that was ... I never watched the entire season 2, let's just say, so I was already a little behind. There are things that ... well ... I don't know, man.
 Cheesy

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 03:36:53 AM »

from my understanding it was always only going to be one season and it wrapped all its stories by the final ep.  Overall I enjoyed it.

they did leave some breadcrumbs they could follow up on should the choose to do another chapter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS