HR Boards
October 22, 2019, 01:18:23 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Nimona premieres in theaters February 14, 2020!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arrow Season 4  (Read 7597 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2016, 06:01:59 PM »

That's my thoughts, too, Jeff.

It was too little, too late, and not enough to completely save the season. OH, it saved itself as an episode, regarding Ollie.

But the 'magic' that is tv writing where it concerns computer science and hacking nauseates me. At no point this season was GA really the hero without some super computer bullshit happening.

That's what has been really lost since season 1. Without Felicity, the city would be a crater and ruin 22 times over. The Green Arrow isn't worth the color his suit is painted.

AND-this is a problem with Supergirl as well. Flash is guilty of this as well, but at least they are scientists and engineers-not IT members of their companies before they were discovered. Just sick of it.

But this season was a horrible trip. I mean, Sn 3 had some hiccups, and really poor moments, but on the whole, it wasn't awful at all. This season....mostly forgettable and worth skipping, to be honest.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2016, 07:03:43 AM »

Maybe in the first episode of season 5 Ollie will wake up, find Laurel in the shower and this season will have just been a bad dream.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS