HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:59:23 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You MU guys must read ...  (Read 5479 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 15, 2015, 12:34:50 PM »

this -
Patsy Walker: Hellcat

Writer: Kathryn Immonen
Artist: David LaFuente

I checked and it is on MU. Please add it to your "digital pile"  Grin

With Hellcat coming back to her own series soon, Dave brought me over the trade of this. I have not read it thoroughly yet, but I did flip through and read here and there. Oh boy does this look funny. And trippy. And did I mention funny?

I honestly can't wait to read this darn thing and have (as is my usual, and why I can never catch up on the books I want to catch up on) moved it to the top of my read list, as soon as I finish Lobo. Just check it out, flip through issue two or three and take a peak at whats going on, or surprise yourself (like I wish I would've done) and read straight through.

This looks good guys. Wait until you meet MANSLAYER !!!  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 03:25:54 PM »

I LOVE Hellcat.  She was a nice edition to the She Hulk cast.

Going out there now to add this!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 05:24:32 PM »

it has been added....not sure how i missed this when i was catching up on all my initiative stuff a few yrs back but always a fan of Hellcat from back in her defender days with Damian and the 6-fingered hand.

i will give this a shot as soon as i get an opening.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 08:07:13 PM »

it has been added....not sure how i missed this when i was catching up on all my initiative stuff a few yrs back but always a fan of Hellcat from back in her defender days with Damian and the 6-fingered hand.

i will give this a shot as soon as i get an opening.

Love those old Defenders.  May have to pick those up too.....

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 10:59:11 PM »

i got pulled into defenders with the crossover with Hulk after Jarrella died (early 77)and i found out that he had friends that truely cared for him beyond Rick and Betty.

i found that my brother had a bunch of older issues (20s) and started reading those and really ended up  liking NightHawk and Valkeri et al.

ahh found memories

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 12:46:48 AM »

Fond memories indeed!!

I wish they would do something with Nighthawk again. Just always loved that look. He needs another book ... aside from that terrible 90's crap they pushed out.

And Brunhilda should certainly be more involved in somewhere. At least in A-Force  Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »

Finished Patsy Walker Hellcat.  Now I see why she works so well in She-Hulk.  Very funny book and a lot of fun to read!  Loved it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS