HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:51:38 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL -- Thursday Night Season Kickoff  (Read 14702 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 08, 2015, 01:57:09 PM »

Are the Steelers going to win Perry?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 04:29:53 PM »

Hope so.  Smiley

Just know I am glad the cheater is playing. if we lose we lose, but if we would have won when he didn't play, everyone would have used that as an excuse. So yeah, I am glad "Airboy" is playing
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 06:16:53 PM »

I just hope Big Ben has a good day since he is my QB in my work league.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:56:48 AM »

Well let's both hope that then  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 07:32:52 PM »

hate to open this up, but how is he or the patriots cheaters if there is no evidence he was involved and the science used in the report is so faulty there is no proof the footballs were even deflated beyond the noble gas rules.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 12:57:50 AM »

hate to open this up, but how is he or the patriots cheaters if there is no evidence he was involved and the science used in the report is so faulty there is no proof the footballs were even deflated beyond the noble gas rules.

True, there is no proof, but where is it faulty? Show me that.

That is what the Patriots fans are screaming, yet no-one has shown ANY related document about that. And why is it JUST the patriots balls?

And look, no proof Brady was involved ... because he destroyed the proof. He was in communication with the guys that talked about letting the air out (yes, no noble gas discussion, they actually talked about the air pressure), and the NFL and the ... whatever his name was ... report ... they wanted to see the messages from Tom's phone (Just those messages he sent to and received to those very same guys) and instead he destroyed his phone. Destroyed it. Why? Because he knew they could retrieve damning evidence.

Come on, buddy.  Wink

That's just like when Ray Lewis helped his buddy who murdered that one kid. Sure, there is no proof, but everyone knows Ray hid that jacket. He even talked about earlier.

And you want further ... damning evidence (though not proof) ... look at how many fumbles the patriots have had, compared to everyone else in the league, over the past 8 years. Sorry, no-one has that much disparaging amount of fumbles. the numbers don't add up and are not doing something. Why is it every other cold weather team or games in cold/wet/icy/ weather causes an increase in fumbles ... but not the Patriots. It is easier to hold onto the ball in cold weather when it is below the 1 PSI (or 14 to 15 oz) tolerance. That's why.

Just like when Belecheck said they were only filming practice ... HAHAHA

Cheaters. Everyone knows it but Pats fans.
 Wink

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 02:04:19 AM »

True, there is no proof, but where is it faulty? Show me that.
Its hidden in the footnotes...Wells took the head refs word when he states the pregame measurements were 12.5psi but discounts the same refs statement that he used the gage with the logo, the one that shows the balls were within normal deflation based on ideal gas laws, and reports the measurement of a different gage.

That is what the Patriots fans are screaming, yet no-one has shown ANY related document about that. And why is it JUST the patriots balls?
3 of the four Colts balls that were measures at the end of half time were also deflated but reported using the gage with the logo.

And look, no proof Brady was involved ... because he destroyed the proof. He was in communication with the guys that talked about letting the air out (yes, no noble gas discussion, they actually talked about the air pressure), and the NFL and the ... whatever his name was ... report ... they wanted to see the messages from Tom's phone (Just those messages he sent to and received to those very same guys) and instead he destroyed his phone. Destroyed it. Why? Because he knew they could retrieve damning evidence.
But they had the other two guys phones and there were no communications from tom to them regarding deflating footballs so why would Tom phone have any different...Tom also handed over full record of al numbers dialed and texted to as well as transcripts.  the only comm that had any mention of deflation was dated in Oct when the refs overinflated a ball to 16psi and the ball boy deflated it back to the correct levels.  again info hidden in the footnotes.

Come on, buddy.  Wink

And you want further ... damning evidence (though not proof) ... look at how many fumbles the patriots have had, compared to everyone else in the league, over the past 8 years. Sorry, no-one has that much disparaging amount of fumbles. the numbers don't add up and are not doing something. Why is it every other cold weather team or games in cold/wet/icy/ weather causes an increase in fumbles ... but not the Patriots. It is easier to hold onto the ball in cold weather when it is below the 1 PSI (or 14 to 15 oz) tolerance. That's why.

will give you that the pats fumble rate is very low but belichick does tend to bench fumblers.  Welker actually never fumbled with the Broncos.

Just like when Belecheck said they were only filming practice ... HAHAHA
actually never filmed practices. all filming was game day which was legal until late 06 and even spygate was out in the open, they were not hiding.  Accusation were proven false yet keep getting repeated....ESPN even apologized for spreading false info right before they did it again,   

Cheaters. Everyone knows it but Pats fans.
 Wink

innocent until proven guilty...hater  Wink
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 03:23:30 AM »

The "Pregame" weight fully established as questionable, but yes they test them prior to the game, they then hand them over to the ball guys/team and there was no testing afterwards. There was no (now there is) watchful eye on the balls once they past Pre-Game inspection. And there were conversations, many, about Brady on those guys phones. We are  talking about two guys whose cell phone talk about Brady, and how one guy jokes he better pay him of he will turn him over and the next guy saying you better not let him hear that. We are then told that when those doing the investigation wanted to see Brady's phone for the text to and from those guys, He refused. The investigators then said, okay, keep your phone, just show us the texts. You can hold your phone and not let us see anything else and he refused. He then denied allowing his own lawyer to look at the texts, write down what was said so the investigation team could see them and Brady still said no. He then destroyed his phone and got a new one right before the possibility of a subpoena. That is truth and that is hiding something.

And for the fumbles, we are not talking about a team that fumbles rarely. We are talking about a team that fumbled some 50% less the the next closest team. That aint coaching or players, that is manipulation. The less air in the ball it is easier to hold.

innocent until proven guilty...hater  Wink

Yep, the cry of a true cheater  Wink Easier to escape justice when you destroy evidence. Isn't that right, Ray Lewis?
 Grin

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 12:20:27 AM »

we'll just have to agree to disagree  Grin

See you on the field  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2015, 12:29:00 AM »

we'll just have to agree to disagree  Grin

Is the best way for sure  Grin

See you on the field  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, here we go

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 04:00:46 AM »

Must have had my Defensive Coordinator behind the sofa with me as well
 Angry

I posted this on my Fantasy site so I will post it here (Edited for vulgarity) -

I haven't seen a group of guys look this lost on the field in years. And the last time was college. I can't remember ever seeing a "professional" team look as bewildered and confused out there in a regular season game. Hell, We left the best TE in football uncovered four times.
Play after play all of our Linebackers and DB's just running all over the place looking like one of those electric football games.

BZZZZzzzzzz

I know I was one of those guys that said it is time for our old D-Coordinator Lebeau to hang up the cleats, but this new guy ... I would fire him in the locker room. Make him find his own way home. There is no excuse for a coach to let 11 guys be so unaware and so totally unsure of what the fuck they were suppose to be doing. All the Pats had to do was shift, and the D looked like a 6 year old tee-ball team out there.

Redacted ...............................................................................................

Shit!!!!
 Angry

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 01:47:22 PM »

I was never so bored of football as I was the moment I came home to start watching this game. (just after the first half). If its not your team playing, why bother? Ugh. Packers or nothing for me this year, it would seem.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2015, 02:06:31 PM »

Shocked

I will not listen to such talk. You sir, need to quietly back away from this thread.

Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 02:45:45 PM »

hahahahahaha  Grin

Besides, its not like I walked into a good part of the game for the Steelers. Gronk is the largest guy on the field besides linemen, running free down the middle of the feet for 40 yards? Good lord, that was awful.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 02:58:00 PM »

Just to stoke the Perry / Wringer "cheater" debate:

Steelers coaches upset as headsets filled with Pats' radio broadcast

Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS