HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 03:47:49 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL Playoffs  (Read 8483 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 30, 2015, 10:23:46 PM »

So, can a team that is 28th out of 32 teams make the playoffs?

NFC East      W   L

Redskins   5   6

Giants   5   6

Eagles   4   7

Cowboys   3   8

Yes they can!  Only need 5 straight wins with no Tony Romo.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 10:25:31 PM »

Oh, and they have to beat the Packers, the Jets, and the Bills...and the Redskins twice.   Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 09:25:15 PM »

Lots of dashed hopes over the last couple of weeks. Looks like only the Carolina and Green Bay fans are left  Cheesy

I got sooo pissed at a couple guys my daughter had over (she's home from Australia for a few) as they kept talking about how easily the Steelers were going to beat Baltimore AND Cleveland to get into the playoffs. If I didn't have a rule about betting against my team, I would be rich as hell today. Damn Ravens.
 Angry

Yet another year we are going to have the 16th or 17th pick in the draft. Boring. And if we don't get a gad damned cover corner this year I will go ballistic.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Our Defense is a sieve. Just pass on us and you will win.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 12:20:11 AM »

Maybe my cowboys will get a lot of early round picks and we can get a fresh Quarterback.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 12:44:52 PM »

Good luck! it seems Jerry Jones has a huge man crush on Romo and simply won't even think of starting anyone else; or have anyone else in the wings to even step up and play the position!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 01:00:37 PM »

Everyone around here keeps talking like Jerry is going to hire Johnny Manziel. Ugh I hope that doesn't happen.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 01:34:14 PM »

I saw where he has stated he doesn't want him, but I know Jerrah ... he loves him some Manziel. Had Johnny gone to Arkansas, Jerrah's alma mater, it would have been a done deal.
 Cheesy
But maybe. The kid has talent and is a very good back-up ... I say again ... back-up. Too small to be a starter and too stupid as well.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS