HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:18:14 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fear The Walking Dead  (Read 6377 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: August 24, 2015, 12:27:18 AM »

It's on tonite.  Set your DVRs or watch it live.  Grin

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 02:41:52 AM »

watching this now
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 05:19:57 AM »

Pretty good first episode.  very different feel than TWD.

and a very good reason not to do drugs Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 06:53:53 PM »

I've still only been able to watch the first episode which I liked.

How are the other episodes?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 09:55:18 PM »

Me no likey!!!

Watching one more episode tos ee if a new director or writer comes on. Very bad choices/decisions of action and the acting that ... is not horrible but subpar from actors I know are good and I enjoy. That is director's fault. It's only a six episode mini, for now, but I will not be here if it gets green-lit for more.

And this has nothing to do with me feeling like the other show has lost me. Just judging this show on its merits ... or like of.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 04:30:58 AM »

Love it.  No surprise there.

I like how it shows the events prior to Rick waking from his coma, on the west coast....especially because it's in my backyard.  Cool

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 02:03:54 PM »

This has been cut from my viewing.

Still have yet to watch Heroes Reborn, need to do that, but so far ... this show joins a list of "comic/hero" shows that is just getting longer.

Fear the Walking Dead (Just a horribly directed show ... for me)
iZombie (Eh, just ... yeah ... eh. Okay)
Arrow (tried for what felt like forever to get into this show ... just no. Too ... yeah ...)
Supergirl (though the NEW previews look better)
Gotham (though I have heard this is getting much better)
Powers (I just keep forgetting about it. After the lackluster first episode, the drive to return isn't there yet)

Of course, I have to now go look at all the new shows that are around the corner and see what I will be adding
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 07:28:44 PM »

Did you finish it?  It got much better.  I'm on the last episodes and hooked.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 08:33:44 PM »

I just finished it.  Wow.  Ended really really good.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 12:42:14 PM »

Did you finish it?  It got much better.  I'm on the last episodes and hooked.

Glad you liked it. I am like Jimmy now, I will not suffer through anymore of something I don't like.  Cheesy Grin

But again, I am getting tired of the Walking Dead as well. In fact ... I have yet to even watch one episode of the newest season.

I will, I just haven't yet. The show is not the draw for me it once was.

I use to want shows I enjoyed to last forever, but I have found after the first 5 years ... maybe 6 ... it is best to write them off. Let them die in the sun. This show has such a non-happy edge to it to begin with, it just compounds the issue for me.
"Oh look, more life is dismal shit"
 Grin Grin

My life can be pretty shitty at times as it is (Was just prescribed 2 new meds!!! Whooppee!!!!) I don't need to see more people having a shitty time
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 05:05:08 PM »

But again, I am getting tired of the Walking Dead as well. In fact ... I have yet to even watch one episode of the newest season.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sorry I didn't make it past this sentence on your post.  Your missing the best episodes ever!!!!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 12:10:07 AM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sorry I didn't make it past this sentence on your post.  Your missing the best episodes ever!!!!

Could be.  Smiley

Just started ep 1 but the wife got tired early in, right after the "we are not burying killers inside the wall" part, but it seemed well paced and going strong so far.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS