HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 09:59:24 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Berserk  (Read 6730 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 02, 2015, 02:37:40 PM »

Just finished watching the three movies they have out of this series. I was going to check into getting the original manga, but when I saw that I could watch the movie(s) for free, I jumped into that instead
 Grin

Though I am far, far from being a "manga" guy, I do enjoy the more adult oriented stuff (called "Seinen" I have found).

This Beserk movie series was pretty good. Getting ready to start Cowboy Bebop the movie now (I know, I know ... don't I have comics to read?  Cheesy) as I have heard great things about it.

But if you ever want to sit back and watch some anime HERE and HERE are two places I have found.

If interested, in the slightest, you may want to check out this handy guide that describes the different types of anime and what is the target audience. I had no idea there were that many various types.
Click HERE to learn something, maybe.
 Cheesy

Plus in addition to the different types, they also go by genre like Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, etc ... so you can literally choose how to combine the type with the genre you feel like watching. Pretty cool.

I stick with the "Seinen" for my type as that is for that is the more adult stuff. Not "adult" as in X-Rated ... that is "Hentia" you pervert.
 Cheesy

Also, I think I am really getting into this as we have, once again, started our "Going to Japan" savings account which has been wiped out over the past couple years due to home improvements/repairs, helping the oldest daughter when her husband lost his job and helping the youngest pay off some college loans. I even broke out my Rosetta Stone Japanese program. I want to learn the basics before I get there.

And wow, I am starting to ramble which means it is time to shut down.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS