HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:38:10 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: IDW  (Read 5572 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

IDW
« on: July 11, 2015, 08:06:57 PM »

As saddened as I am they will not be returning home, I am at least elated to know it is not Dynamite that will be producing them.
Click HERE for ROM and Micronaughts.

And the answer is "Yes, of course I will be getting them"
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 10:21:41 PM »

I read about Micronauts and ROM yesterday and I too was sad.  But how anyone NOT pick them up?  I know I will too!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 05:54:42 PM »

i am all over ROM.  been dying to see the return of the Spaceknights.  i'm curious how much of the marvel stuff can they use...Galdador, DireWaiths, black Nebula...i believe all that was created by Marvel and not owned by mattel.

if its just Rom in name alone not sure how i feel...Starshine, Brandy, Terminator Firefall...what happens to those character as the announcment was very vague.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 09:31:24 AM »

Very true, but I have to think they worked something out. Okay, I have to hope at least  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 09:38:32 PM »

i am all over ROM.  been dying to see the return of the Spaceknights.  i'm curious how much of the marvel stuff can they use...Galdador, DireWaiths, black Nebula...i believe all that was created by Marvel and not owned by mattel.

if its just Rom in name alone not sure how i feel...Starshine, Brandy, Terminator Firefall...what happens to those character as the announcment was very vague.

Yeah, Marvel still dusts off the Dire Wraiths every now and again even with Rom long gone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS