HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:31:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Harbinger, Jimmy?  (Read 4446 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 01, 2015, 11:25:38 AM »

Hey Jimmy, I know you are recently getting into the Valiant universe but have never tried Harbinger (I think), well Comixology is having a great Harbinger sale HERE so you can try the first issue or two or twenty-five  Cheesy fo 99¢ each.

Or heck, just grab the current Imperium title's first couple of issues to see if you want to follow the story there. It is like Harbingers/Harada part 2.

However you go, if you go, they are certainly worth a buck or two or forty.  Cheesy (just avoid the 90's Harbinger stuff  Wink)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 12:00:19 PM »

Definitely grab that first arc of Harbinger, Jimmy.  You won't regret it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 07:11:18 PM »

Been thinking of it. The last corner of the Valiant universe I have explored yet.

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS