HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:26:40 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I know this artist ...  (Read 4756 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 23, 2015, 07:42:14 PM »

... means that Jeff will not even bother reading this (probably), but THIS just excites me to no damn end.

Character
Writer
and
Artist !!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 08:26:55 PM »

A Jason Aaron Dr Strange???  Oh hell yeah!  I'll read it in Marvel Unlimited.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 08:55:45 PM »

A Jason Aaron Dr Strange???  Oh hell yeah!  I'll read it in Marvel Unlimited.   Grin

Im even surprised you would do it there. I remember you just straight out dropping titles you loved, like X-Men, in the past because of this artist that you hate
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 10:31:57 PM »

Yes it is true - I hated him on the X-Men and still do.  Oddly enough though, I had no issue with him on Spider-man.  His style seemed to go with the web crawler.  So I don't mind giving him a shot on Dr Strange.  In fact his style might just fit well there.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 12:15:18 AM »

I'll be seeing it on Unlimited.  Cool

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS