HR Boards
December 12, 2017, 06:52:00 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hero Realm now
officially 475 members
strong!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question about this weeks 75% off DC  (Read 758 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 17, 2015, 08:07:04 AM »

HERE is this weeks DC specials

First of all let me say how I wish I could afford those Batman Eternals. But I just don't see that happening. I wasn't a fan of it early on, so I stopped getting that around issue ... 4 or 5, but then I heard it got a lot better around issue 12. And to be able to get them all for $52, shit, I just don't think I can this month. The wife is gonna kill me because of the money I have spent since she has been gone for her Union Conference as it is. And I still have 4 more days until she returns. Can I avoid risking separation and skip this great deal?
 Shocked

Smiley

Forever Evil for $7 is a no brainer, but I need to ask about that Power Girl series. Not saying I am getting it but it is only half of what those Bat books are soooo
 Grin

However, are they even worth it?

That is my question. Has anyone read those Power Girl issues? I know I like the talent on the book, and I have always like PG since I was a boy (yes even before puberty Wink) so thinking hard about it, but also don't want to waste $27 on something that is not really worth it. Not when I can use it towards those Bat books ... HeeHee
 Grin
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 04:48:54 PM »

Never read it. No help here.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 08:06:39 PM »

Well darn. Jeff? Cow? Wringer? Ed? Anyone?  Grin
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 04:09:25 AM »

Sorry.  I didn't read it either.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS