HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:40:35 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - May 20, 2015  (Read 10245 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 04:20:50 PM »

EDIT -

EDIT - And Jimmy, you said you also switched to week 3?

Indeed! For the first time, I got the notice of a shipping slip before Wednesday! Will have to see if it gets here before or by Saturday!!

Cool. Do let us know when it hits.

Got them today-a THURSDAY.

This has NEVER happened. Woo! Excited and super cool for me! Glad for the switch!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 05:55:37 PM »

Got them today-a THURSDAY.

This has NEVER happened. Woo! Excited and super cool for me! Glad for the switch!

SOLD!  I'm changing mine.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 06:00:28 PM »

Email sent!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 06:11:49 PM »

Wow!  That was quick!  They already replied and my shipment is changed starting next month!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 01:22:33 AM »

Cheesy

Glad to hear it guys. Enjoy.

But Jeff, keep in mind that Jimmy lives right next to them almost (only one state separating them). You may be able to get yours on Thursday, but I think Friday is more probable. That is when I was getting mine and we live about the same distance from them ... Ft Wayne, IN)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 02:14:16 AM »

Gotcha.  I will keep that in mind.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS