HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:55:37 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WONDER WOMAN  (Read 3803 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 14, 2015, 08:01:16 PM »

Usually, losing a director that you chose to direct your multi-million dollar movie can be a very scary thing. I mean why did you hire the director if you had differences of opinions in the first place? What changed to make you fire them? Well, just like Marvel had to find a new director for Ant-Man (and I hope that turned out to be the correct decision), Wonder Woman has to now find a new director and I am pretty damn sure it WAS the right decision.

I read about the firing yesterday ... somewhere on one the movie sites, but now Bleeding Cool apparently has some insights on one of the reason Director Michelle McLaren (Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead ... I know right? What a resume) was let go was she, again apparently, wanted to have a tiger as WW's side-kick that she "could talk with"
 Undecided Roll Eyes

If this is true, IF, then this is one time that I am happy the people in charge stepped in.  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 09:22:56 PM »

What the...Huh??

A tiger??  Really??

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 02:04:46 AM »

what the sam hell?! Really?

I was worried, since this seemed like the second director to stop/not continue with the film but to hell with bullshit like that!! Hell, beg Joss Whedon for his damned script again!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 02:06:28 PM »

New director already billed, going to be one that was almost the Thor 2 director (can't remember now how she didn't get the role).

But will this start filming in the fall? You wonder about all these director changes, but the same thing happened with Ant-Man, and that's coming out in August for sure! They kept it right on going!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS