HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:06:31 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All-New All-Different Avengers prediction!  (Read 12908 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 04:21:31 PM »

Bendis has always nailed it with Spider-Man.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2015, 09:44:57 AM »

Everything I have read, for sure. But is that enough to pull you into buying a new Miles Spider-Man title?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »

Everything I have read, for sure. But is that enough to pull you into buying a new Miles Spider-Man title?

No it's not.  I will likely read it on MU but it won't be a priority.  I just don't have an interest in a non Parker Spider-Man.

That of course is why I missed Superior Spider-Man. Fortunately, I am reading that now in MU.   Smiley
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:28:33 AM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2015, 12:19:27 PM »

.... I just don't have an interest in a non Parker Spider-Man

That of course is why I missed Superior Spider-Man ...

Well that should prove that you can be interested in a non Parker Spider-Man and to top it off you like Bendis' writing Spider-Man, so ...  Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2015, 05:59:39 PM »

.... I just don't have an interest in a non Parker Spider-Man

That of course is why I missed Superior Spider-Man ...

Well that should prove that you can be interested in a non Parker Spider-Man and to top it off you like Bendis' writing Spider-Man, so ...  Wink

Actually - your right, I do have to recant that statement as I was reading Spider-man 2099 before I switched to MU as well.   Shocked

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2015, 07:40:41 PM »

Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS