HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:20:51 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Damn snow  (Read 4171 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 17, 2015, 01:08:02 PM »

I knew we were in trouble when future track showed we were not going to get all snow overnight but also hit in that "winter mix" zone. Snow for about 5 inches and then another 2 inches of ice on top make it not only treacherous as shit, but also a pain to shovel
 Angry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 01:31:35 PM »

ah yes...der' snowing. Gotta love it!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 02:38:11 PM »

What is this "snow" you speak of?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 04:02:53 PM »

What is this "snow" you speak of?

Oh, sorry, forgot about you Texas guys.
Snow is similar in look to your Dallas Cowboys Cocaine, but falls from the sky naturally, not from a hail of gun fire during an ATF seizure ... and is slightly more cold.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 12:23:04 AM »

Damn, you make one lousy Cowboy joke and then Jeff stops posting on the board.
 Tongue

Grin Wink

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 02:33:25 PM »

Lol. Work is the cause of my absence not the outdated Cowboy post (the 90's are long gone).  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

I hear we may get some of this mysterious substance tomorrow!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 03:13:25 PM »

Lol. Work is the cause of my absence not the outdated Cowboy post (the 90's are long gone). 

I know, right?  Grin Cheesy  I miss that time ... and seeing what I just now wrote ...  as a comic fan I never thought I would ever, ever say I missed the 90's

Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 05:03:04 PM »

Lol. Work is the cause of my absence not the outdated Cowboy post (the 90's are long gone). 

I know, right?  Grin Cheesy  I miss that time ... and seeing what I just now wrote ...  as a comic fan I never thought I would ever, ever say I missed the 90's

Cheesy

LOLOLOLOLOLOL    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS