HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:34:48 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GB/Seattle  (Read 5657 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 18, 2015, 09:44:06 PM »

Ugh, Jimmy is really making it hard for me to have any chance at getting a little something something tonight as his Packers are putting my wife, a Seattle fan, into a sour ass mood. Yes, I am blaming Jimmy and not the horrible play of Wilson or the horrible choice of the Seahawks to only rush four damn lineman each down!!!!!
 Angry

Cheesy Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 10:03:09 PM »

Not how I thought this game was gonna go. Thats for sure.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 11:32:41 PM »

WHAT....THE.....FRACK.......

How in the hell did that happen?   Shocked Shocked

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 11:39:42 PM »

Wow. Incredible last 30 minutes of football. 4 minutes left until the Packers go to the Super Bowl and BAM ... the shit just went crazy. From Kearse's redemption to the stupid, yet effective, 2 point conversion throw ... just WOW

I hope Jimmy's TV made it through okay
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 11:45:21 PM »

Oh yeah, and thanks to that great come from behind victory ...
Guess what?
Momma's happy so .... CLICK HERE  Grin

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 04:25:26 AM »

My soul died after the 4th interception, and the Packers offense moved a total of -2 yards with 5:19 left in the game. I mentally wrote 'game over; Seattle win'

That's when I lost the faith.

McCarthy coached scared, afraid of a pick-6 to bring the Seahawks back into it, and was afraid to push and get yards and 1st downs.

And I still don't know WHAT IN THE [CENSORED] DEFENSE CAPERS CALLED ON 3 & 19?!!! Talk about giving a play up. Just dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Yet...I'm over it now. Really, I am. I didn't play. I didn't lose. It wasn't me. So, life goes on. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS