HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:03:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GREAT LAKES AVENGERS  (Read 3324 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 17, 2016, 05:52:32 PM »

Issue #1

Okay, we all know this title is not going to go past #12, more than likely, but I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. Haha, some real good dry humor (I love dry humor) and witty dialog make this super(?) team a great lakes addition to my reading list.

The art is also very reminiscent of a younger, slightly drunk Art Adams  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FLAT-MAN !!!!

7 outta 10 non-answered texts
 Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 11:43:23 AM »

Issue #2

Ha, man loving this more and more. I get done and just want more. Maybe make this an 80 Page Giant? Oh yeah, wrong company.
 Grin

Just a good book all around with some very cool, cartoon'ish art (even though I hate to use that term as it sounds like the artist is not good at his job. I just mean the overall look. It IS good art!)

I'm giving this a score it probably doesn't deserve the more I think about it and compare it to some other books I have graded this high, but it is what I felt when I closed the book so ...

8 outta 10 - roomy coffins
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS