HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:50:06 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Howard the Duck  (Read 3281 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 16, 2014, 04:57:19 PM »

Ok - which one of you guys demanded this?  Coming in March

HOWARD THE DUCK #1
CHIP ZDARSKY (w) • JOE QUINONES (A/C) Variant cover by CHIP ZDARSKY Variant cover by PAUL POPE YOUNG VARIANT BY SKOTTIE YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY Sara Pichelli variant COVER BY Val Mayerik Movie Variant cover also available BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
• HOT off the pages of the … the post-credits scene at the … the end of a … popular movie … HOWARD THE DUCK is back! Join him as he takes on the weird cases that only a talking duck can crack as the Marvel Universe’s resident private investigator!
• Let Sex Criminals’ CHIP ZDARSKY (a writer known mostly as an artist) and JOE QUINONES (an artist known mostly as a lover) guide you through his new world as he takes on THE BLACK CAT and MYSTERIOUS FORCES FROM OUTER SPACE!
• WAUGH!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 09:03:46 PM »

Don't know, but I want to shake his or her hand!
"No one laughs at my Quack-Fu!!"
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS