HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:04:14 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Attack on Titan  (Read 2065 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 11, 2014, 09:51:52 PM »

Well I just finished this series. It was a strange one indeed, but once I got a few minutes into it, I found I just couldn't stop. I still don't see why this series has exploded in popularity like it has (it is everywhere now), but it was a good seinen (Teen +) anime series.

Basically, humanity has built up these huge walls to protect them from being eaten by these titans, huge human like figures with no genitalia (hey, it's Japanese, gotta have odd sexual stuff going on Grin), and are pretty safe until the arrival of this even larger colossal titan that towers over the walls and destroys part of the wall allowing the smaller titans in. Then even more hell breaks lose. I don't want to say any more as I don't want to spoil anything, but it ended up being pretty damn good.

It is not dubbed, however, thank God (I hate dubbed movies), it is sub-titled (the way they all should be), and if you like certain anime shows, I have only found a couple that I enjoy, give this puppy a try. On Netflix HERE

7 outta 10 Armored Titans !!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS