HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 04:24:20 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens  (Read 2598 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 29, 2014, 12:57:35 PM »

TRAILER IS HERE !!!
(Well, the short teaser trailer is here)

Most have already seen it I am sure, but if not click HERE immediately !!!! And then come back and talk about it. Don't read more, just click!!
 Grin

My favorite things (spoiler hidden in-case there are people that don't want to watch the trailer for spoiler reasons)

1- The awesome look of those X-Wings flying over water. OVER WATER!!! Looked awesome
2- The flame feel of the Lightsaber. The energy looks more realistic. Plus love the sword look  Smiley
3- The sounds. Yes, the sounds. One of the most important aspect of Star Wars to me (loved the TIE Fighter sound every since I first heard it. Also loved the sounds most of those Pod Racers in Episode 1 (YUK). And here we get a blast of that Land Speeder echoing across the sand (Tatooine ?)

One thing I wasn't too fond of or one thing I may have changed, so close to the release of the Avengers movie ... they should not have opened with such a rough voice narrative. Almost seems to copy the Ultron dialog and foreboding element surrounding the plot. Not a drastic thing to "internet hate" on  Grin, but still kinda bothered me.

EDIT - Also, not a true spoiler, I also really like how they set the "camera" to lag behind the Falcon like that. Really throws the visuals into a crazy loop, having the falcon turn faster than the camera can/does looks really powerful even though it is just a simple spin and turn.

Gonna blow episodes 1, 2 and ... well 3 wasn't too bad ... gonna blow them away!!!! YAY !!! Can't wait!!!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 01:05:22 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS