HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:26:38 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Priest's Black Panther  (Read 5571 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: November 25, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »

Getting bound into collected editions next year! I can have them all to read in one sitting!!!

Yes!!!! multiple exclamation points!!!!!

I always read this and PAD's Captain Marvel at least once every about..oh, um, 16 months without fail. And I've been itching to tackle this NOW what with issues 1 of each sitting in my Unlimited library.  Grin

Ecstatic!!!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 02:24:17 AM »

Hope they recolor this work. Just seen a copy and man is it dark and rough on the eyes. Needs a redo. Too damn 1990s color scheme and with that hard pencil line .. just dark man.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 05:56:05 PM »

Hope they recolor this work. Just seen a copy and man is it dark and rough on the eyes. Needs a redo. Too damn 1990s color scheme and with that hard pencil line .. just dark man.

Are you talking Texiara's initial arc? Yeah, I can agree; printing at that time was a wee rough. But after that, what with Bright & Layton doing most of the work, I LOVE all the visuals of the book!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 06:53:09 PM »

Yeah, just the first part. They really need to work on that

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS