HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:35:49 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: can someone explain to me....  (Read 6204 times)
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« on: November 10, 2014, 04:08:16 AM »

...what exactly the Disney infinity game is and how it is played?  my daughter has been asking for it for xmas, but I am soooo unfamiliar with gaming these days it is damn embarrassing. 

I know it comes with these figures, but what do they do?  can we mix the Disney characters with the marvel characters? 

SOMEONE FEED ME SOME INFO, PLEASE!!!!!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 09:24:52 PM »

It is the ultimate in corperate gaming. They made this game and you pay for the characters. Yep (and although that sounds snarky, I applaud both the company for having such a cool idea and the company for sucking more money out of just one product)

You can buy the game and play but it also has a "tablet or stand" with 4 or 5 small coaster like pads on it that you can put characters you buy on them and they show up in the game.

For example, you buy the Marvel add on, you can buy the Dr. Strange figure, place that on the tablet and Dr Strange will now be a playable character.

Look HERE

Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 04:01:07 AM »

thanks, perry!  that really helps! Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 01:21:58 PM »

I would be all over it if I had the grand-kids over more. Heck, that or even that other one just like it (whose name I forgot ... Trap something?) as I would love to play both of them.

..... Hmmm, maybe a bribe can be made ?
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 12:40:06 AM »

Jedi...

It's been awhile since I've been on the site so I didn't see your question and post until today.  But I had to actually demo the game and work with it at stores so if you have anymore questions, i'd be happy to try and answer them.

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 03:59:33 AM »

we went ahead and bought the game.  I will keep that in mind, kroon. 

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 08:11:23 PM »

So, any updates, my man?
You enjoy the game? Having fun? Good game or piece of ...??
 Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS