HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:52:35 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flash Season 1  (Read 55735 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2015, 04:14:39 AM »

OR

Does time get set to the correct timeline that it was before Eobard decided to go back far enough to killy Barry's mother?

After all, in Eobard's time frame, he gained power/grew to hate Flash and be his worst enemy. Due to those fights, he then decided to go back, kill her, and that's when young Barry saw 2 speedsters.

Well, that doesn't happen.

What did happen (that we never saw) was that Barry grew up (presumably, yes) with both parents, Harrison Wells and wife took longer to make particle accelerator, Barry somehow still became the Flash, and eventually ended up making enemies or becoming enemies with Reverse Flash.

That world still saw Barry become Flash, still saw Barry get Iris....so perhaps we get to see that actual timeline unfold! Maybe Barry's dad gets to be a series regular on the outside of the bars! Maybe we get to know and love Barry's mom! And...Eddie ends up alive again!

But with only Cisco remembering!!!

Hell, this may be how Cailtin becomes Killer Frost. Maybe she has a different job (we know she did, before being brought on by Thawne/Wells, so maybe her own research led her to accidentally becoming Frost.

And, no matter what, some things always just occur. Like Firestorm's creation. Perhaps there is *some* fated happenstances.

See! Time travel talk is fun!! Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2015, 11:18:42 PM »

Another fun thing...rewatching the season as I dvr it again.

During a flashback (of the Mist episode) just as the particle accelarator is about to be turned on for the first time. Welles stands and remarks that he should say something momentous. But, he just looks around the room and says "It feels like I've been waiting centuries for this moment." Wink

Or how about later in the same ep, when Caitlin is wondering how they are supposed to work 100 feet above a metahuman prison, Welles also just says "oh, you'd be amazed what you can get used to."

HA!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2015, 01:29:02 AM »

When is Season 2 scheduled again?  Undecided I'm missing this.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2015, 03:10:38 AM »

September I believe.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2015, 12:19:53 PM »

Okay, not too long.  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2015, 02:00:29 PM »

In the 'Blackout' episode, when Barry is being held up, on the wall next to him is a poster/flyer for some show or play about the duo of Nighthawk and Cinnamon in the wild west (Hawkman/Hawkgirl reference Wink )

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2015, 02:49:11 PM »

Oh boy...about a month or more....new trailers...Jay Garrick! Atom-Smasher!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2015, 03:28:21 PM »

Oh boy...about a month or more....new trailers...Jay Garrick! Atom-Smasher!!!

Sweet!  Can't wait to see how they do Jay Garrick!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2015, 05:47:58 PM »

So ready for this show to kick off!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS