HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:16:15 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PS4 owners! Download "PT" now. It's free. You won't regret it!  (Read 4077 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: August 19, 2014, 03:35:33 AM »

Download and experience PT aka "playable teaser".... Cool

I guarantee you'll be pleasantly surprised!

I won't say more. Just download it and play.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 01:08:28 AM »

K. Will do tomorrow, wife has control of the TV room right now watching her Perception series. All peaceful in the house. I aint messing with that right now.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 02:28:10 PM »

Finally got around to "playing" this.

Very well done, but I think I am getting further and further away from the first person type of games. It works really well here by pushing the scare when you can't see peripheral   Smiley but I started noticing back when I played BIOSHOCK 2 that I was getting aggravated with not being able to see more. I found that odd, especially when I absolutely loved the first Bioshock, but after playing this I am starting to wonder if I am just getting too damn old for the first person perspective.
 Cheesy

Kinda sucks if I am, because I was really looking forward to trying FAR CRY 4.

Maybe it's just the horror genre that I have trouble with and I'm getting too scared and blaming it on the visual representation instead of me hating that I am fearful of my life
 Cheesy

Luckily that EVIL WITHIN game is third person. Good way to check to see which one it is that I am having trouble with  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 02:08:57 PM »

Yeah, I'm not a fan of first person shooters either.

All the previous Silent Hill games I've played were 3rd person over the shoulder that I prefer...

I'm hoping this Silent HillS teaser was just done in first person just to surprise everyone with Norman Reedus' starring role in the game.

It would be a damn waste of talent if you only get to see the actor in cut scenes and voice acting.  Here's to hoping.....I liked how PS3 used Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe in Beyond Two Souls....I hope they use 3rd person for Silent HillS.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS