HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:45:25 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What a crap (comic) week  (Read 3015 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: August 14, 2014, 01:38:04 AM »

Bought Supergirl 32, Aquaman & the Others 5, and Action Comics 33.

Crap, Crap, and Crap.

Dropping Supergirl and second Aquaman book.

Mad I didn't skip this 'Doomed' tie in issue of Action. That story seriously just blows. They really need to get off their collective heads (which are up their ASSES) and figure out a way to actually write a good Superman story/crossover.

#New52FAIL  #Superman
Blecch. Seriously pissed at how bad and pedestrian these books were.

Loving Marvel Unlimited though! Rereading my utter favorites (Annihilation(s), and soon, Priest Black Panther and PAD Captain Marvel!!!)

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 02:51:35 AM »

Well sorry for your terrible week. But like you said, at least you have Unlimited.  Smiley

I still have 5 volumes of INVINCIBLE to catch up on before vol 9 hits my door in another 2 weeks or so, 3 or 4 volumes of WALKING DEAD before vol 10 arrives soon after, not to mention the last couple vols of POWERS, about 6 or 7 issues of BATMAN, UNCANNY AVENGERS 1-21 ... or 22, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE issues 1-50 and of course vols 1 and 2 of MORNING GLORIES, vols 6, 7 and 8 of SAVAGE SWORD and that huge SIN CITY HC I just got before I am even remotely caught up. Add in the two PS4 games I just bought and the CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS audio book I have been trying to listen to and I wouldn't have time for Unlimited if someone paid me. Hell, I don't even have a job to take 8 to 10 hours of my day away and I still can't get caught up.  Cheesy You should enjoy the time you get to spend there. I'm jealous Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 03:40:18 AM »

Well sorry for your terrible week. But like you said, at least you have Unlimited.  Smiley

I still have 5 volumes of INVINCIBLE to catch up on before vol 9 hits my door in another 2 weeks or so, 3 or 4 volumes of WALKING DEAD before vol 10 arrives soon after, not to mention the last couple vols of POWERS, about 6 or 7 issues of BATMAN, UNCANNY AVENGERS 1-21 ... or 22, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE issues 1-50 and of course vols 1 and 2 of MORNING GLORIES, vols 6, 7 and 8 of SAVAGE SWORD and that huge SIN CITY HC I just got before I am even remotely caught up. Add in the two PS4 games I just bought and the CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS audio book I have been trying to listen to and I wouldn't have time for Unlimited if someone paid me. Hell, I don't even have a job to take 8 to 10 hours of my day away and I still can't get caught up.  Cheesy You should enjoy the time you get to spend there. I'm jealous Cheesy

#PerryProblems  Cheesy Grin Cheesy  I'm jealous.

I just posted a free D&D Audiobook anthology....don't suppose you can add that to the backlog?  Grin Cheesy Wink

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 03:49:54 AM »

Cheesy
Yeah, added that yesterday (sorry for not posting a link like I should have and thank you for doing so  Smiley)

It will sit it my Audible Manager, along with my two free books for joining Audible (THE STAND and NEEDFUL THINGS), for god knows how long.
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS