HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:01:52 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And good ole boys drinking whiskey and rye....  (Read 3951 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 03, 2014, 05:02:17 PM »

Last weekend the kiddo spent the night with a friend so the wife and I had an evening of grownup movie (Dallas Buyers Club) and adult beverages.  I must have had more adult beverages than I realized.

Yesterday a large box showed up at the house from Instocktrades.  In it was the following:

CHEW Omnivore Edition HC Vol 1
CHEW Omnivore Edition HC Vol 2
CHEW Omnivore Edition HC Vol 3
CHEW Omnivore Edition HC Vol 4
STAR WARS Lucas Draft HC
SAGA TPB Vol 1
SAGA TPB Vol 2
SAGA TPB Vol 3

All ordered that night.  If I only could remember ordering them! Grin

Click on link below for pic.
http://instagram.com/p/rPm-uPqXZO/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:09:01 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 06:04:06 PM »

Not a bad book in the bunch.  I approve of your drunk online purchases!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 08:33:55 PM »

Those CHEW Omnivore books look pretty sweet.  I stopped reading it back around issue 12 so it will be fun binge reading the whole series.  Same with Saga.

Yes, thank goodness I didn't pick up something awful.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 08:49:15 PM »

Gonna get into Chew one of these months ... but not anytime in the near future. My next three months of HC's are already planned out. But one day .. yep.

But shame on you Jeff for not waiting another month or two and getting THIS !!! For shame !!!
 Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 09:32:14 PM »

Gonna get into Chew one of these months ... but not anytime in the near future. My next three months of HC's are already planned out. But one day .. yep.

But shame on you Jeff for not waiting another month or two and getting THIS !!! For shame !!!
 Wink

I'll likely be selling the TPB's on ebay as I dont care to keep collecteds in anything but HC.  So I might wind up picking that up the next time the kid is at a sleep over!  :-)

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:13:32 PM »

Yes indeed  Grin
You got a nice haul this last time, why not!
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS