HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 10:28:19 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 58132 times)
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2015, 07:39:24 PM »

what did he do on Fallon?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2015, 09:17:24 PM »

what did he do on Fallon?

Oh there is a clip out there. Just being an ass about Star Wars (which he has said many times he hates and thinks as of us fans as just "customers" yet he refused to do the movie until he was paid 5 times what the young stars were paid) and his action figure and ... you name it. Maybe it was just me, but I took it so bad it ruined Han Solo. I hope just for awhile, as I am sure I will get over it.
 Cheesy
But yeah, he had a chance to come on and "do the turn" (Talk about the movie) and he just seem to shit on everything

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2017, 07:58:47 PM »

Even though all I really hear is the Joker  Cheesy Cheesy

This looks AMAZING!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2017, 08:08:13 PM »

BIG THUMB UP!!!!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2017, 08:24:58 PM »

BIG THUMB UP!!!!!

Are you Rick Grimes now? Just one?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2017, 09:35:06 PM »

BIG THUMB UP!!!!!

Are you Rick Grimes now? Just one?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Arrrrgh! That's was supposed to say THUMBS!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2017, 08:07:13 PM »

Maybe it was just me, but I took it so bad it ruined Han Solo. I hope just for awhile, as I am sure I will get over it.
 Cheesy

Yeah,  I know what you mean.   Depending on the character or the actor, sometimes I can look past it.  Sometimes I can't. For example, I used to be a big Ed Harris fan. But then there was one time years ago where I saw him open his big mouth and reveal his empty head and I haven't been able to watch him onscreen since.

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2017, 09:20:07 PM »

I hear ya. I think he had the same effect on me, though I can't remember why or where.
 Cheesy Cheesy

Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2017, 09:52:24 PM »

There's been a lot of discussion about the statement in the trailer about an end to the Jedi. I realize I might get whacked with a lightsaber for this opinion but I think it might be cool if that did happen. It would be neat to see Rey as a force-sensitive Warrior with an allegiance to neither the beaurocratic dogmatic Jedi or the chaotic Sith. 

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS